1. Scope of Engagement: An introductory meeting is scheduled to discuss your wants and needs and the services offered by Titus Financial. We will define the scope of the engagement before any planning services are provided.
2. Gather Client Data: We will work together to define personal and financial goals and inventory your financial resources, review your estate plan, and quantify your income needs.
3. Analyze and Evaluate Clients Financial Status: We will analyze personal resources and economic assumptions in an effort to better assess the financial situation and likelihood of meeting your stated objectives.
4. Develop and Recommend Financial Plan: We will consider all the information gathered and provide a variety of possible financial structures and alternatives. Each plan is tailored specifically to meet your goals.
5. Implementation of Plan: We will initiate and implement the appropriate, agreed upon strategies to best meet the scope of the engagement through asset allocation, investment selection, and other services consistent with the plan.
6. Plan Monitor: We will monitor and report on plan progress and success. Semi-annual meetings are designed to enhance client comfort and awareness through knowledge of our discipline.